Does anyone know that eating a bowl Kluang Botak Spicy Curry Mee health benefits weight loss?
Our Bodies curve for spicy food. What are the healthy benefits of spicy food in weight loss management?
1. Weight Loss: The extra kick of hot sauce or a chopped jalapeno can make even the most tasteless food more palatable, causing you to be more likely to stick with your weight loss plan. It helps to increase your metabolism.
Studies show that the main compound in chilies, called capsaicin, has a thermogenic effect and may cause the body to burn more calories for 20 minutes after consuming.
Capsaicin is the main, active compound found in hot peppers that give you that distinctive burning sensation when eaten. Spices that are high in Capsaicin are chili peppers, jalapenos, habaneros and cayenne pepper.
A 2012 medical study, shows the benefits of hot red peppers in weight management. Participants consumed 1 to 3.5 grams of red pepper and this enhanced heat production (thermogenesis) and increased fat burning.
Another study examined capsaicin in relation to weight maintenance after a percentage body weight loss of 5 % to 10 %. 91 overweight volunteers underwent a 3 months weight loss study.
The group was divided into two groups, one group took Capsaicin (135 mg) and the other group a placebo. This study also concluded that capsaicin treatment caused more fat oxidation (burning of fat) during weight maintenance. Please do not consume capsaicin supplements.
2. Heart Health: Studies show that cultures countries India, nations of South East Asia eat the much spicy food have much lower incidence of heart attack and stroke. Potential reasons: Chili peppers can reduce the damaging effects of LDL (bad cholesterol) and capsaicin may fight inflammation, which has been flagged as a risk factor for heart issues.
Potential reasons: Chili peppers can reduce the damaging effects of LDL (bad cholesterol) and capsaicin may fight inflammation, which has been contributed as a risk factor for heart issues.
3. Cancer Prevention: The American Association for Cancer Research, has found the capsaicin has the ability to kill some cancer and leukemic cells. One particular spice, turmeric, found in curry powder and some mustards, may slow the spread of cancer and growth of tumors.
“It has the same effects on the body as certain cancer drugs,” says Gregory A. Plotnikoff, M.D., senior consultant for health care innovation at Allina Hospitals and Clinics in Minnesota.
Spicy food can pair it with black pepper to absorb 2,000 percent more turmeric. Fantastic on roasted veggies or kebabs, or in soups.
4. Lower Blood Pressure: Vitamins A and C can strengthen the heart muscle walls, and the heat of the pepper increases blood flow throughout your body. This is equal a stronger cardiovascular system.
5. Fewer Blow-Your-Top Moments: It boost production of feel-good hormones, such as serotonin. It may help ease depression and stress.
Not a fan of crazy-spicy food?
You can add some of the spices with a more tolerable zing to your dishes. Sliced ginger in a cup of tea, shrimp coated in cumin and coriander then sauteed in a skillet. Adding red pepper flakes to stir-fry or whipping up a delish chicken curry.
Most the spicy curry food like Botak curry mee adds coconut satan for an aromatic flavor.
The coconut satan benefits you with its medium-chain fatty acid (MCFA) structure and its lauric acid content.
The MCFA structure provides health benefits for you.
The coconut satan’s medium-chain saturated fat gets converted into energy the moment your body absorbs it. Your body converts the fat just like the carbohydrate. That makes coconut satan a good energy provider and booster for your bodily needs.
Lauric acid in coconut satan benefits your health like the lauric acid in human breast milk does for infants. It helps to improve your immune system. You are protects against intrusive viruses and bacteria.
But do you know that coconut satan actually carries good saturated fat that benefits your health and weight loss by easily converting to energy as soon as your body absorbs it, just like what your body does on carbohydrate?
You are well protected by eating a reasonable amount of coconut satan. By reasonable amount, I mean you take it in moderation. Eating a lot of it may make you indigestion which too much calories for your body needs. Any excess calories not used for energy, they’ll ultimately get stored into your fat cells which are bad for your health.
Serving Size 617.2g
Some items from this recipe could not be found or sized. This estimate is incomplete.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
|Good points||Bad points|