Kluang Homestay Villa an orchard sanctuary 013-7839857
- Kluang homestay villa, an orchard sanctuary 013-7839857. It is the perfect retreat for the weekend for the whole family or group.
- 2 Units single-story semi-detached side by side homestay villa corner Lot.
- 5 kilometers drive to downtown, railway station, bus station, shopping mall, and cinema complex.
- 2-3 minutes drive to Giant Supermarket, Petron a petrol kiosk and 24 hours MC Donald outlet.
- 24 hours security guard compound.
- 5 feet fencing wall to ensure privacy.
- Quite surrounding planted with rambutan, durian, longan, coconut, mangosteen, pandan and lemon, lime, Etlingera elatior and the Rhu tree.
- Escape and retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life. Occasionally you can see monkeys leaping from tree to branch.
- Occasionally, we can see the early birds singing at the tree branches.
- A perfect villa to relax during the weekend, birthday party celebration, or wedding engagement. A 650 square feet space with 20 feet high ceiling for better ventilation. The hall adjoining the dining hall can accommodate spaciously 20-30 people.
- The North-south highway is about 10 kilometers from the homestay.
- It takes 5 minutes to drive to Kluang stadium.
- Drive 5 minutes to Kluang Merdeka O’clock Tower.
- One master room equipped with air-conditioned, fan, dressing and dressing table with attached bathroom, fitted water heater. A king-size bed and a single bed.
- 2 rooms with air-conditioned, fan, cabinet with a queen-size bed, another with king-size bed respectively.
- Another room with a 15 ft high ceiling with a fan, a single bed, and a queen-size bed.
- The Kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, washing machine and kettle, sink, cup. The dining utensil is provided too.
- There is a dining table in the dining hall. Hanging with wall mirror, a fan, and dim-lit light.
- In the main hall, there is a set of sofa, a coffee table, and T.V.
- We also provide the prayer mat for Muslims with Qibla direction.
- An iron board and iron are placed in the main hall corner.
- ✔ Car Park
- ✔ TV
- ✔ Furniture
- ✔ Kitchen
- ✔ Fridge
- ✔ Iron & Ironing Board
- ✔ Air Conditioner
- ✔ Water Heater
Number of Rooms: 4
Number of Bathrooms: 2
- Max Adults: 12
- Check-In Time: 1400 HOURS
- Check-Out Time: 1200 HOURS
PRICE: MYR 350.00 for each unit
Confirmation Deposit RM200.00 for each unit
Contact Person: Jamin Wong
Handphone number:# 013-7839857
- 1 & 3, Jln 14/4,
- Tmn Permata 1
- 86000, Kluang
Kluang homestay Outdoor Activities
It is a day trip, Gunung Lambak mounting climb. Enjoy the refreshing air and green lung house. It is only 2 kilometers from the town center.
During March and April, July to August, you don’t need to spend a few thousand dollars travels to Japan for viewing the blossoming Sakura flowers. You can see them here in Kluang.
Gunung Belumut Recreational Forest (Belumut) is a protected forest in central Johor. It is located about 30 km northeast of the town of Kluang. Belumut has a crystal clear stream of clear water, strewn with rocks and a sandy bottom. There are plenty of insects and wild animals. The damselflies are the main stars that attracted the macro photographers that frequent here in a group. Some of us call this place a damselflies’ heaven.
The latest attraction of the Kluang town. A visit to the Kluang old town, there are pretty much beautiful drawings on the old shop lot along Jalan Ismail, Jalan Capt Ahmad. Some shops were built pre Independence Day. With the old curving resemblance the Chinese art like bird and animal sculpture. During the weekend, you see the throng of people having some shots with their family members and buddies. A walk into a memory lane displays the color past of the bat town.